Keinemusik X Bone Soda T shirt

  

Keinemusik X Bone Soda T shirt

I don’t like celebrating any occasions apart from my wedding anniversary. My wedding day was a very happy day in my life and I have somebody to share it with. My birthday is not a Keinemusik X Bone Soda T shirt to celebrate, I was conceived on a one night stand and was ill treated all my life by my mother as a consequence. Every Christmas was miserable and another reason for my parents to fight over money. I am not religious but I hate that it has become a commercial day all about greed and who can outdo the next person. People all of a sudden spend one or two days thinking about homeless people and walk past them the rest of the year. We have lost the true meaning of Christmas and Christianity is not just for Christmas. New year’s, just an excuse for a drink or 10 and people to promise things that they will have forgotten about a week or two later. Let’s make changes for the better when we realise things are not good, not make a reason to be miserable about two weeks later because you have failed. I honestly celebrate the small victories and accomplishments when they happen and try to live a good life and be a nice person all of the time and I am happy most of the time. Celebrate every day you wake up on the right side of the ground and vow to make the world a better place every day.

Keinemusik X Bone Soda T shirt()

Buy It Now:                  Keinemusik X Bone Soda T shirt

Tecmo Bowl Browns Webster Slaughter shirt

Florida Stanley Retro T Shirt Hudson The Office Gift Funny Movie T Shirt

AFL This is christmas Pajamas T shirt Port Adelaide Power T shirt

Dogstar Somewhere Between the Power Lines and Palm Trees Dated Tour 2023 Shirt

Dogstar Somewhere Between the Power Lines and Palm Trees Dated Tour 2023 T Shirt

Home Page:Teeclover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dallas Cowboys Football Christmas 1960 T shirt

Official Purdue Boilermakers vs Indiana Hoosiers Stance Rivalry Matchup T Shirt

Snoopy happy hallo thanks mas shirt